King of the Kippax Horse.

bennyboy

Running tonight at Windsor.What is the story behind this horse.Does the owner have anymore City related horses.
Not into horses just curious.

Running tonight at Windsor.What is the story behind this horse.Does the owner have anymore City related horses.
No idea if related to the same owner but there have been a few over the last couple of years with City names. Agueroooooo i think and De Buyne was another one. No idea if they are still going though.

Named after Colin.The owner had Esteemed Kompany,De bruyne horse and Silva.Trainer is also a City fan not sure if thats why the horse is with him.

Middleham Park Racing is the syndicate. The trainer of King of the Kippax is Michael (wait for it)…….Bell. Ha, I kid you not!

I bought the fanzine a few times back in the 80s. There was another City one i used to get but can't remember its name.
The horse got beat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.