Bradford City thread

I was in the Bradford End as a couple of Bradford mates lent me their memberships. The ticket office didn't believe me and I produced the memberships. Long time ago!
I was in the Bradford main stand .got tickets off Bradford supporters club who we beat 11-1 on a boggy pitch in west York's on the morning of the game.i couldn't help myself at final whistle and carried out my 1st ever pitch invasion..

Watching the highlights footage I never realised what a brilliant, scintillating counter attack led to Morleys goal,Cooperman starting proceedings with Moulden dropping deep,using great vision to send White at full speed down the left before Tricky Trev met his cross at the far post.
A brilliant goal.

I was in the Bradford main stand .got tickets off Bradford supporters club who we beat 11-1 on a boggy pitch in west York's on the morning of the game.i couldn't help myself at final whistle and carried out my 1st ever pitch invasion..

Watching the highlights footage I never realised what a brilliant, scintillating counter attack led to Morleys goal,Cooperman starting proceedings with Moulden dropping deep,using great vision to send White at full speed down the left before Tricky Trev met his cross at the far post.
A brilliant goal.
I was listening in the house and rushed out into the avenue to see a visitor to next door but one dancing round his car plus the bloke across the road jumping next to his lawn mower. Then out rushed Pete next door as well. Four grown men
jumping around together like loonies with our kids, all rags fans looking at us as if we were raving mad all except for.my older boy who had not been influenced by the PL/satellite TV that had started pimping out the propaganda.
Never seen such joy away from a ground. Amazing. I can only imagine what it was like at the ground.
Ps My spellchecker gave out 'pimping' rather than pumping but l rather like it so I've left it.

Just been announced that we have sold over 14k season tickets amazing effort after the last 5years of dross ........... hopefully we get the team we all deserve
Good stuff m8, I see we've been drawn together in the same group in the Pepperoni Trophy

Yeah any other game I would have been looking forward to it but if it’s at our place can see a huge gate of 2k that in all honesty what folk think of that trophy in our parts
I agree, I'm not a fan of the current format with U21 teams and don't go to our games because of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.