United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's genuine that Eriksen really has turned them down in order to stay at Brentford, where do they go from here? Nobody seems to want to sign up to TenBob's vision of a rag future so there is something wrong somewhere.
Rag fans cannot in all seriousness claim the Glazers haven't opened their wallets, can they? Because from where I'm sitting once Kim-jong Pisscan vacated the seat the Glazers have pumped millions and millions into the club, they have basically given Moyes, Loony Tunes, Maureen and Noddy-no-Mates an open cheque book. Hardly their fault that the club have failed so disastrously (disastrously for the rags, but fucking hilarious for every one else).

I'm absolutely serious when I say that if the new man goes the the way of his predecessors, they could do a lot worse than Sean Dyche. Yes, the football would be about as interesting as a Michael Owen speech on how he learned to tie up his own shoelaces when at primary school, but given a small amount of money Dyche would almost certainly keep them ticking over until someone with vision and temerity could take over.
If not, then they are in serious danger of doing a Leeds and totally fucking up...big-time.
Sorry but that's a load of bollocks.

I'm not having it that Michael Owen could tie his shoelaces when he was still at primary school, he's just not that intelligent.

Slimy stone has got an article on Beeb saying stretford are in prime position to sign Ericsson, apparently. The rest o the world says hes already snubbed them .......

Irrelevant car crash of a club.

You only have to look at the Dicky Arnold incident where they were going to protest at his home to see how arrogantly entitled & impatient the majority of their fan base is.
In my opinion the whole episode is a set up to insert the latest buffer between fans and Glazer's, Arnold's played a blinder, they think he's on their side now, after all he went down the pub, had a beer and swore a bit.
If the Glazer's didn't have anything to do with it, he'd of been clearing his desk Monday morning.
Why didn't he just call the cops like anybody else would have. Does anybody know any of these Six United fans who turned up outside his house? What we do know is they came from hour and half away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.