When will we score 7 goals AWAY from home again.

Remember being on turf moor few years ago when we were 5-0 up at h/t, only the 2nd half almost biblical rain stopped us getting 10 never mind 7!!! :)
Seem to recall Burnley not forking the pitch at half-time as wanted it abandoned. Relegation on GD was a possibility for them.
The good news was Noah could stand down as the rain cleared by full-time.
We'd have got 7 at Spurs in 2014 had it not been for some wayward finishing and a ref who couldn't find Specsavers. - It was worth being stuck in a car park for ages after we'd won 5-1.
Didn't we get 7 in a pre-season game at Tranmere about 15 years ago?

Good job there was a roof on the Platt Lane or they'd still be looking for it. Frannie Lee was not happy, turned at the end of his run-up to see TC charging in and blasting it over the bar.
Ha ha. Yes I remember it well. I was in the Platt Lane that day with my mates and the ball went flying over our heads and onwards towards the back row. As a matter of fact I still go to City with one of those guys. Once a Blue.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.