Thread Moved To Womens Football Forum

E E

ElleBla

Thread Moved To Womens Football Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to watching the football but not the patronising BBC coverage.

One of the hosts is part of the channel 4 team for Engerland men's matches.

Looking forward to watching the football but not the patronising BBC coverage.

One of the hosts is part of the channel 4 team for Engerland men's matches.

I'll watch it if it doesn't coincide with how shit is my house or love island.

I genuinely believe, now that England have a top-quality coach, rather a third-rate imposter, who was only appointed, due to the club he played for, they can win the Euros.

There is so much talent in that group that there is no reason that they can’t go all the way.

Last edited:
I genuinely believe, now that England have a top-quality coach, rather a third-rate imposter, who was only appointed, due to the club he played for, that they can win the Euros.

There is so much talent in that group that there is no reason that they can’t go all the way.
Its their year!

Well, they're currently wearing a Dipper look-alike kit v Nederlands. Unfortunately they're down 0-1. Millie Carthorse tries to do twinkle toes in her own area, scrambles the ball away for a corner, and the Dutch have Martin Demichelis for a glancing header that Earps can't get near. Get Ellie on.
Ah, that new kid at Barcelona, Bronze, has just crossed, and it's gone in! 1-1

Italian team was getting off their coach outside Hotel Football at 7am this morning.
Nearly smashed my car up.

Giggs be begging Neville for a room.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.