Kolarov retires

Loved it when he gave it back to some of the hard men in front of the South Stand?

They were moaning and you could see the first three rows shit themselves when Aleks walked to retrieve the ball for a corner.

Scored our first ever goal in Europe's top competition.
The best left back we’ve had. Didn’t have the speed, not very good defensively, but the killer crosses and freekicks made all up for it.

One of my fav Kola memories is In 2012 with our title challenge hanging in the balance we were 1-3 down at home to Sunderland…

Kola and Balloetti squared up to each other has nearly had a fight over who should take a free kick !!!!

Mario made it 2-3 and a minute of so later Kola drove one in the bottom corner with 2 mins normal time left..

If we would of lost that game we wouldn’t of had 93:20 ..

His Christmas videos still crack me up.

What a shot. Such a crosser. And hard as hard can be. Raised in a war-zone and he knew no fear of any opposing player.

Another legend hanging up the boots.

Always loved Kolarov. He could wind us up from time to time with some daft Row Z thunderbolt from 30 yards out when we were chasing a win with 85 on the clock, but he was just as capable of the sublime, like that free kick against Real or that one in the comeback against Sunderland.

He always seemed like a fantastic guy off the pitch, too. Loved the Christmas videos and always enjoyed seeing him in interviews. Definitely one of the most fun players to watch and one of the most endearing characters to be a part of this incredible City story over the last decade or so.

I think he moved to Italy at the right time and massively revitalized his career over there, just like Dzeko, and I've enjoyed watching the pair of them have such a big impact on that league in recent years.

Wish him all the best for the future.

Loved it when he gave it back to some of the hard men in front of the South Stand?

They were moaning and you could see the first three rows shit themselves when Aleks walked to retrieve the ball for a corner.

Scored our first ever goal in Europe's top competition.
Didn't Tony Coleman score our first ever goal in the European cup against Fenerbahce in 1968?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.