The Fantasy Thread (no not that you perv)

Dogtanian

I can't be the only one obsessed with Fantasy be it World of Warcraft, The Witcher, Starwars or LOTR etc, so any good recommendations for TV shows films books or games that people have would be gratefully received

I can't be the only one obsessed with Fantasy be it World of Warcraft, The Witcher, Starwars or LOTR etc, so any good recommendations for TV shows films books or games that people have would be gratefully received

Stargate is brilliant, start off with the films and then work through the series you will not be disappointed.

I have done SG1 but none of the others

Stargate Atlantis is superb mate, in many ways even better than SG1 IMHO, the casting was/is excellent.

My only quibble was that they never signed off properly on SG Universe and left the story in the air.

99 episodes of virgin untouched episodes I'm jealous because I wish I could watch them again without having watched them all 3 times again already ;)

Stargate Atlantis is superb mate, in many ways even better than SG1 IMHO, the casting was/is excellent.

My only quibble was that they never signed off properly on SG Universe and left the story in the air.

99 episodes of virgin untouched episodes I'm jealous because I wish I could watch them again without having watched them all 3 times again already ;)
Cheers I will give them ago, I knew there was one also with Robert Carlisle but never got round to that either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.