Injuries whilst celebrating a goal!

Sevilla,been on the sangria all afternoon,when city scored the first goal fell down 3 rows of bucket seats,did my ribs in

David Whites second goal against Liverpool in 91/92...
Was in the Kippax, fell over in the goal celebrations and some BIG lad jumped, full weight on my ankle on the steps, popping it in the process

It still goes to this day every so often after that injury

But what a goal, what a game and what an atmosphere that night was!

White was superb that night, unlucky not to have got 4 goals

Managed to knock myself out and fall 9 rows forward when Robinho scored at Blackburn in stoppage time to equalise, Sturridge with a great pass. All I remember is Robinho controlling it, shaping to shoot and then waking up right next to pitch with him running past celebrating

Spurs away 92. It was a fantastic City turn out we had 75% of the Park Lane end plus seats behind & after the bedlam when Niall scored up the other end our kid had someone's pie on the back of his head. He also lost a trainer which we couldn't find after setting a trend he kept up by losing another one at Oasis Earls Court a few years later.
Miss you so much mate.

Managed to knock myself out and fall 9 rows forward when Robinho scored at Blackburn in stoppage time to equalise, Sturridge with a great pass. All I remember is Robinho controlling it, shaping to shoot and then waking up right next to pitch with him running past celebrating
These days you'd probably get a ban for your troubles too - it would go down as an attempted pitch invasion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.