Glastonbury 2022 (Billie Eilish, Paul McCartney, Kendrick Lamar headlining)

I did it in 2007 and 2008. 2007, some very good bands, but shit crowd and the whole vibe. 2008 was complete crap, hated everything about that over-hyped bullshit.....Kings of Leon, The Verve, and Jay fucking Z!!!!

I did it in 2007 and 2008. 2007, some very good bands, but shit crowd and the whole vibe. 2008 was complete crap, hated everything about that over-hyped bullshit.....Kings of Leon, The Verve, and Jay fucking Z!!!!
I finally went in 2015. Should've gone in the mid-90s but it fucked up for me so was mega excited to finally go. Been to loads of festivals and whilst the line up was incredible, it really was the shittest crowd i've ever been around. Far too many posh kids braying over bands, clearly only there so they could tell their mates they'd been. No one really chatting to each other, found it quite moody. Think it said a lot that about 2am on the saturday, been in a little dance tent and went out for a cig. Got chatting to a woman and after 5 mins she thanked me for being the first bloke she'd spoken to all weekend that hadn't tried it on with her. She got quite upset about it, it was a bit on top in that regard.

The only time the crowd really chilled out was on the sunday when all the locals turned up and that was ace. Other than that though, i'll stick to watching it on the tv. Blue dot for me end of next month. The line up might not be as good but it's one of the soundest festival crowds i've ever been around.

I finally went in 2015. Should've gone in the mid-90s but it fucked up for me so was mega excited to finally go. Been to loads of festivals and whilst the line up was incredible, it really was the shittest crowd i've ever been around. Far too many posh kids braying over bands, clearly only there so they could tell their mates they'd been. No one really chatting to each other, found it quite moody. Think it said a lot that about 2am on the saturday, been in a little dance tent and went out for a cig. Got chatting to a woman and after 5 mins she thanked me for being the first bloke she'd spoken to all weekend that hadn't tried it on with her. She got quite upset about it, it was a bit on top in that regard.

The only time the crowd really chilled out was on the sunday when all the locals turned up and that was ace. Other than that though, i'll stick to watching it on the tv. Blue dot for me end of next month. The line up might not be as good but it's one of the soundest festival crowds i've ever been around.
So did you give her one or what?

The original sugar babes are back ,finally got their name rights back and at glastonbury and touring in the autumn , loved them from the beginning in 98 i think it was , never conformed , always sang live , banging songs , got me through a break up , so pleased

Continue

First time for me was '81 when, as Billy Bragg said the other day, Glastonbury was an escape from the shit that was going on in the country at the time. Apart from those of us that went, very few other people had heard of Glastonbury or the festival. It really was an alternative underground thing.

Always a great festival- sod the annual moaners

However, hearing gonna be some heavy heavy showers and storms , wouldn't fancy that
Ive been 6 times and luckily each time has felt like we were sitting in Spain...apart form 1 year where there was a bit of typical english rain...but perfectly manageable.

Ive tried to get tickets 7 times...this current festival being the only one i failed to get for :-(

Its amazing, i absolutely love being there

Macca and Diana Ross Headlining? Says a lot about modern music
I dunno how many times this needs to be said, but the headliners...and the main stages are about 10% of whats actually happening at Glastonbury. Yes its what you see on TV....but i think ive only see 3 or 4 headliners from the six times ive been there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.