It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Gets too serious and personal on here at times.
We're all blues, except the odd Scouse or Rag WUM so should be respectful even if you disagree.
Funny because when I first joined the forum I would read his takes and wonder what all the fuss was about...he could be pointed at times, like most of us on here, but I didn't think it was that big of a deal...I actually thought all in all he had some very valid points and at the very least generated some lively debate...many times I found myself sharing the same position on tranfers, fees, and such...when he posted that Cucurella was a racist I asked him if the fact that he wasn't overly fond of Cucu as a player had any bearing on his rigid position...just a fair question, IMO...apparently it struck a nerve as he went scorched earth on me, dropped some f bombs and told me he was putting me on ignore...considering the tons of grief I witnessed being thrown his way and the fact that I had never been involved in any kind of skirmish with him I have to admit I was a bit taken aback...but it is what it is...for me if you're going to post your opinions on an open forum you have to expect all manner of response...I would say the line should be drawn at calling someone names...calling their ideas and opinions ridiculous, idiotic, etc., while not cool in society are par for the course on a forum...calling someone names crosses the line, IMO...it kicks off in another direction...been there, done that...that said, Gus is a Blue so good luck to him...

I want someone to explain to me in what way is joao felix supposed to replace raheem sterling, what position he would play, how he would improve us in that position and what formation would we be playing in a result, because I genuinely don't understand where the excitement for him comes from

I want someone to explain to me in what way is joao felix supposed to replace raheem sterling, what position he would play, how he would improve us in that position and what formation would we be playing in a result, because I genuinely don't understand where the excitement for him comes from
felix.PNG
I've seen at least 3 of them suggested to replace Raz. Its not a like for like but some suggestions have been worse tbh.

Its just a carry over pipedream from the 1st chance at the move i think. Forever linked, forever not happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.