Media thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a mathematician & was constipated once

Wasn’t a problem, I worked it out with a pencil

(And I’m not getting my coat cos it’s too fucking hot)
If only a pencil would sort out my prob. I am too much of a coward.

Same row actually I've got the bandana on
Can't spot a bandana, sorry.
I was trying to enlarge the slogan of the guy in red. There couldn't have been much red in the that day.

This is a medium, are we going to spend another season criticising the media, instead of celebrating where we are? Media bias is always there, over the last 40 years it has tended to follow fashion, so obviously biased towards the clubs that were successful 10-40 years ago, along with a London bias. I think we are getting a better press now, although there are a few slow learners who keep banging the same tired drum. There are as many admirers of the way City are running the club as there are bitter critics. I admit I was horrified when we got banned by Uefa, and then felt euphoric when the CAS cleared us, also the ESL fiasco, but most of the time I just see the press as a bunch of attention-seekers. Just watch City and see what they have achieved on the pitch over the last few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.