19 | Julian Alvarez - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really excited to see this guy play.

Wouldn't be surprised if he needs a significant bedding-in period, we might have to be patient, but he's got loads of potential and hopefully a big future.

I wonder if we'll see more of him deployed on the wing or as competition for the striker's spot.

Really excited to see this guy play.

Wouldn't be surprised if he needs a significant bedding-in period, we might have to be patient, but he's got loads of potential and hopefully a big future.

I wonder if we'll see more of him deployed on the wing or as competition for the striker's spot.
Felling the opposite and feel like he is going to have one of the best debut season for a city player. he is already tailor made for the pep and city way of playing

Felling the opposite and feel like he is going to have one of the best debut season for a city player. he is already tailor made for the pep and city way of playing
Quietly hopeful about him too. I know it usually takes time for players to adapt to Pep's ways and this lad is making a very big move, so it would be completely understandable if he has a quiet season, but I've watched quite a bit of him now and love the way he plays. He's got fantastic movement and intelligence on the pitch, and it feels like he could adapt to our way of playing very nicely. Either way, very excited to see him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.