The Fantasy Thread (no not that you perv)

When I was young I was torn between Lady Penelope and Marina.
As I got older I realised I was being a bit silly and decided that any of the lady pilots on Thunderbirds was what I really wanted.

1d729c90fccf8565dfa224a67b590d9d.jpg

For books the Jack Vance is a great author - maybe start with his Lyonesse trilogy and then The Demon Princes books.

I also love Gene Wolfe's Book of the New Sun work - four books in total.

Bernard Cornwell's Arthur trilogy is also excellent and is currently being developed into a TV series.

For books the Jack Vance is a great author - maybe start with his Lyonesse trilogy and then The Demon Princes books.

I also love Gene Wolfe's Book of the New Sun work - four books in total.

Bernard Cornwell's Arthur trilogy is also excellent and is currently being developed into a TV series.
The Bernard Cornwell books sound great, I love Sharpe, always fancied reading the last kingdom as well but haven't got round to it, will have a Google at the Arthur books

The first real book i ever read was "The Sword of Shannara" by Terry Brooks in about 1986. I was about 12 years old and couldn't get enough, i have loved fantasy fiction ever since.

I'm currently reading "Dune" by Frank Herbert. I first picked it up over 20 years ago but fucked it off as I found it hard going, I'm close to fucking it off again now!

I want to be covered in custard and have a threesome with Peoffrey and the Chinese "masseuse" who worked on Shaftesbury Avenue.

Oh, sorry not that kind of fantasy.

As you were.

The first real book i ever read was "The Sword of Shannara" by Terry Brooks in about 1986. I was about 12 years old and couldn't get enough, i have loved fantasy fiction ever since.

I'm currently reading "Dune" by Frank Herbert. I first picked it up over 20 years ago but fucked it off as I found it hard going, I'm close to fucking it off again now!
Love Terry Brooks, first one I read was kingdom for sale, I was gutted then the Americans butchered the Shannara books to make the TV series

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.