Tippy Tappy football

What a massively underwhelming career. Such a shame.
His little brother Maxi was in my daughters class at Cavendish Road Primary School, West Didsbury back in the day.
Went there “back in the day,” too.

However, my “back in the day” was late 60s, and the only names I remember were Alfonso Buller (played footie with him) and a girl called Catherine Ugwu who I say next to and had spectacular hair!

Went there “back in the day,” too.

However, my “back in the day” was late 60s, and the only names I remember were Alfonso Buller (played footie with him) and a girl called Catherine Ugwu who I say next to and had spectacular hair!
My daughter was there from 2004-07 and then we moved to Somerset. There were 450 kids on register……and 1 Rag……I know, one too many but she loved her time at Cavendish Road Primary.

If you click on a poster's username in the grey banner/strip, it tells you when they were "last seen".
Yep I know mate hard to believe Skashion been missing for 8 years,we had many a battle of wits it was quite difficult as we only had half each.:-)

Hmm I dunno, don't think all this tippy tappy lark will work out. Get Pulis in to teach em how to hoof it up to a lanky out-and-out striker. Crouchy is a free agent I believe...

God Save the Queen

Funny reading some of these comments back.

Pretty sure “Tippy tappy” is a phrase invented by Sam Alladyce, which tells you all you need to know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.