******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume that Stokes isn't fit enough to bowl, so England have a very thin bowling attack. Over 35 overs of spin on day one must be a rarity in England, and Leach has bowled almost all day.

hello, i have 2 tickets for Headingley Saturday, lower NE block. going free to anyone that wants them - PM, first serious taker can have them.

they were won in a competition last week and i cant make Saturday for a few reasons, and i can't seem to give em away at this late notice! gutted, but I dont want the seats empty.

I thought Headingley had test matches removed from them. Has there been a change to this sanction?

They did just last year!!

So the Punishment wasn’t that bad hey!! They should of had a test match ban for 3 years pretty pathetic by the ecb…..

Last edited:
Anyone know what's going on? According to the Lancashire website Salt is available for tomorrow's game but no mention that Livingstone and Buttler are available to play.

Anyone know what's going on? According to the Lancashire website Salt is available for tomorrow's game but no mention that Livingstone and Buttler are available to play.
ECB decide if they play or not.

Lancashire lost Vilas and Jennings too, just Croft and David left who you expect to see batter wise.

India T20is ODIs will hamper the QFs and Finals day, the ECB sabotaging it to elevate the 100?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.