By-Elections

The results will be interesting.

If Tories are kicked hard on both they'll cave in to the RMT to distract.

:)

Just watching the contenders, if the Tories stay in, in Wakefield, then it‘s not about them, it’s about me and I will need to think hard about my mental state.

Just watching the contenders, if the Tories stay in, in Wakefield, then it‘s not about them, it’s about me and I will need to think hard about my mental state.
If you are suffering, please ring your GP. Don’t think about what Harold Shipman did, you GP is probably more law abiding than him.

If you are suffering, please ring your GP. Don’t think about what Harold Shipman did, you GP is probably more law abiding than him.
My GP is very good. I leave a message to tell them how shot I feel and they get back to me saying that they’ll get back to me.

What can you do?

My GP is very good. I leave a message to tell them how shot I feel and they get back to me saying that they’ll get back to me.

What can you do?
Hope?

I’ve got a scab that is taking too long to heal, so wanted to send a picture over for a doctor to look at.

Turns out I can’t. I need to make an appointment. So I did.

In July. 4 weeks from the time of request.

Surely it makes more sense for a surgery to allow people to send photos over for doctors to look at. It’d be a quick win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.