Stefan Ortega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the warm welcome.
Ortega is very ambitious and will accept the competition. In our team he was one of the leaders. The height of Ederson and Ortega are nearly the same. Only two thumbs wide difference. In the German Bundesliga that was no problem.
All Arminia fans cross their fingers for Stefan and wish him all the best in one of of Europe's best clubs.

Welcome to the forum! You can tell how much your club means to him.

View attachment 47831
The picture shows Ortegas after the last game for Arminia. It was very emotional for him and for the fans. He got a long standing ovation from us. He played 10 years in Bielefeld and will ever be a Bielefelder in his heart.

Hallo from Bielefeld to England and Manchester. As a fan of Arminia Bielefeld I know Stefan Ortega very well. He started his career in our Youth academy . Bielefeld played a few years in Germany ' s second League and the last to years in the Bundesliga. In these last two Bundesliga years Ortega was one of the top three Bundesliga Keepers and very near to our German National team. In June his contract runs out and because of his excellent performance Stefan had several offers to change within the Bundesliga. Even Bayern Munich wanted him as their No. 2 . Ortega is a complete keeper ( 29 Years) with extremely good reactions. He saved us a lot of points with his saves. He is not too high, about 1,85 meters. He can hit precise balls with pinpoint accuracy. Even over a long distance. Fore example to your strikers . Sometimes he played, because of his good ball handling, as 12th field player.
All in all with Ortega you have got an excellent goal keeper. As I know him, he always wants to be the best. That means he will try to be No 1, although it is clear that he has come as No. 2.

Quartal​

Verantwortlicher​

Teammitglieder​

Beteiligte Abteilungen​

Unterstützende Materialien und Dokumente​

Anmerkungen​

Thank you and welcome

Thank you for the warm welcome.
Ortega is very ambitious and will accept the competition. In our team he was one of the leaders. The height of Ederson and Ortega are nearly the same. Only two thumbs wide difference. In the German Bundesliga that was no problem.
All Arminia fans cross their fingers for Stefan and wish him all the best in one of of Europe's best clubs.

Alright mate

Have been very impressed seeing clips of his saves and also his save percentage being 72.5% seems like he'd be a much better backup for Ederson can't go far wrong with German goalies!!!

Hope those words about him not settling for #2 spot are true. Ederson needs proper competition. He needs to know there's a guy chomping at the bit for his spot.

I'm of the same opinion - I really hope Ortega can provide the competition that Steffen was sadly unable to. While I'm not part of the rabid 'Ederson Out' brigade, I think its fair to say Ederson's standards, confidence or a mix of the two dropped at the tail end of the season.

Fingers crossed Ortega can be the push that he needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.