Of course Boris forgot The Queen is head of the commonwealth when he dreamt up forced removal of refugees to Rwanda, she can’t be pleased with the policy. I’m hoping the voters will let him know just what they think of this corrupt government in the by-election
Not long to wait.

Labour on course to take the seat but the Tory candidate still thinks the PM is a vote winner.
Honiton may be the lib/dem‘s

Great - let them keep that "he's a vote winner " monologue right up until the trap door opens beneath them.

Already in Wakey they are giving it - "it depends on the swing to Labour as to whether or not they can hail it as a victory" - so defeat already admitted there.

In Tiverton and Honiton they are being pessimistic too.......

I have wanted the fucker out since the day he was elected - two defeats tonight will reverse my view - two defeats will mean I want them to stick with him so he can lead them to defeat in the next GE - he is the oppositions best weapon
As much as I think we all want this, we actually need a leader with a plan some time pretty soon.

This winter is going to be brutal.

As much as I think we all want this, we actually need a leader with a plan some time pretty soon.

This winter is going to be brutal.

more grist to the mill mate. If they get battered he has already said he won't quit - as Mick Lynch said earlier he is impossible to embarrass - and as they showed a fortnight ago enough of them are wedded to him to drop him now ( at the moment party rules make him secure anyway ) - and finally do you think any likely replacement would have a plan?

These are the lost years mate - a period where things went mental - kind of like the nation went out for a pint of milk one night in 2016 and went off on a drink and drugs bender and won't come to its senses and come back home for a couple of years yet

more grist to the mill mate. If they get battered he has already said he won't quit - as Mick Lynch said earlier he is impossible to embarrass - and as they showed a fortnight ago enough of them are wedded to him to drop him now ( at the moment party rules make him secure anyway ) - and finally do you think any likely replacement would have a plan?

These are the lost years mate - a period where things went mental - kind of like the nation went out for a pint of milk one night in 2016 and went off on a drink and drugs bender and won't come to its senses and come back home for a couple of years yet
Whilst I don’t disagree with any of that, I do think we need some actual guidance and a plan soon.

I wonder if it’s cheaper for people to fly somewhere hot for 3 months than it will be to heat their homes.

Whilst I don’t disagree with any of that, I do think we need some actual guidance and a plan soon.

I wonder if it’s cheaper for people to fly somewhere hot for 3 months than it will be to heat their homes.

many old folk have done that for years now - I expect having the worst state pensions in Europe and sky high utility costs that could become more and more viable. I mean for younger people too if they work from home why work from home in say Chorlton if you can do it in say Cadiz?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.