Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
It always fascinates me how, during the transfer window, so many people get upset when board members don't tell us (and thus the entire world) exactly what they're intending to do and what players they're intending to bring in, when speaking to the press.

These are business men trying to do multi-million pound deals. They're going to tell everyone outside the few people who need to know as little as possible about what players they want and how badly they want them.

It's in City's best interests that, for example, Brighton do not have it underlined to them that we are extremely keen (even a little bit needy) to have a LB (and preferably their LB). To convey anything else publicly would be bad business and I'm sure we don't want that from the City board.

But they have to say something to the press, so here, everyone knows we already signed a striker, and everyone knows we need to replace Ferna, so Ferran has given nothing away. As it should be. We may or may not end up signing Cucurella, but Ferran's comments don't give us any further information on that either way.

It always fascinates me how, during the transfer window, so many people get upset when board members don't tell us (and thus the entire world) exactly what they're intending to do and what players they're intending to bring in, when speaking to the press.

These are business men trying to do multi-million pound deals. They're going to tell everyone outside the few people who need to know as little as possible about what players they want and how badly they want them.

It's in City's best interests that, for example, Brighton do not have it underlined to them that we are extremely keen (even a little bit needy) to have a LB (and preferably their LB). To convey anything else publicly would be bad business and I'm sure we don't want that from the City board.

But they have to say something to the press, so here, everyone knows we already signed a striker, and everyone knows we need to replace Ferna, so Ferran has given nothing away. As it should be. We may or may not end up signing Cucurella, but Ferran's comments don't give us any further information on that either way.

Facts, also if the transfer about Kalvin and Cucurella has suddenly gone quiet recently it means it progressing so well that it will be completed in couple days.

Facts, also if the transfer about Kalvin and Cucurella has suddenly gone quiet recently it means it progressing so well that it will be completed in couple days.
Or more likely we are waiting for them to finish their holidays/sell Jesus. I imagine we will want new players in before we go off to America so I don’t expect to see any movement for another few weeks yet.

It's going to get confusing when cancelo and cucurella play with the names sounding the same isn't it.
May be an issue on the pitch with shouting the names perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.