It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Why don’t we go and get Dembele from Barca? He’ll be a free transfer and by the looks of it is getting over is his injury woes. He’d be the perfect Sterling replacement and future Mahrez replacement as well.
...and we are looking for top human personality.
I remember what way he left Dortmund.

Really didn’t take into account Dembele’s character but, now that I remember him and grizzeman did treat those hotel works like shit. Yeah steer clear City

We just got to hope Ake doesn't leave. We say we have 4 centre backs but Stones is injury prone how much I hate to say that as in my opinion he's our best central defender.

He's going to get an injury/knock that leaves us with 2 central defenders in Laporte and Dias. Hopefully Ake stays.

Otherwise we are extremely lite in that position.

If Ake is to leave he would need to replaced no questions asked. No way we could go into the season with just 3 Cbs.

According to pol on the athletic podcast the haaland deal ate into a lot of our budget for the summer and as a result we will operate with a one in one out scenario.

Makes sense why we closed the deal with Leeds the same time we agreed the fee with Arsenal for Jesus. I would imagine once Sterling is sold we will then begin talking to Brighton to try and get cucurella. I expect that to be the last major moves for this window

Do you really think that’s true - Feels like more Noddy accounting and oversimplification from the Athletic- honestly do you really think a club with our turnover exists in such a hand to mouth manner. I don’t and I’m surprised the Athletic expect anyone to fall for such shit stirring nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.