It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I’ve heard from a person I know that we’ve sold quite a few players from the EDS to accommodate for a player who’s wages will be from 500-600k. I’m sure you can assume who the player in question is. The clubs persistent on getting it done quietly for a massive announcement that would shake the footballing world.
Q7ozWVYCR0nyW2rvPW.gif

I’ve heard from a person I know that we’ve sold quite a few players from the EDS to accommodate for a player who’s wages will be from 500-600k. I’m sure you can assume who the player in question is. The clubs persistent on getting it done quietly for a massive announcement that would shake the footballing world.

Was it on the school bus?

It’s ridiculous for the fact that there’s no longer a player in world football that can command £600k p/w. Haaland and Mbappe are top dogs now, but neither (should) get those numbers, despite what PSG are paying KM.

Just joined today and hinting at Neymar, Is that you @#WeComeNotToPlay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.