Season Tickets 2022/23

mine and the lads are in the " expired passes " section of my google pay app.
been like that a few weeks now,don't worry,i presume we have to download next seasons sc when the time is right.
Mine was in expired part but now has vanished completely.
Yeah hopefully we get an email link to download it again..

Has anyone noticed that the first payment for 22/23 has gone out earlier than in the past? I expected to have June and July off from DD as last payment was May and we pay 10 months. Thought I’d start in August but have DD taken this week. I have also looked at the DD details and it seems to be set up For ‘every two months’ which is also strange! I wonder if we won’t pay August?

Has anyone noticed that the first payment for 22/23 has gone out earlier than in the past? I expected to have June and July off from DD as last payment was May and we pay 10 months. Thought I’d start in August but have DD taken this week. I have also looked at the DD details and it seems to be set up For ‘every two months’ which is also strange! I wonder if we won’t pay August?
It's always in july. Last year they had issues that meant it was pushed into August but it was scheduled for july originally.

Cheers. I've still got my 21-22 card on Google Pay on my phone, indicated as expired.
I take it that I don't basically have to do anything? (Season card for 22-23 paid in full, by the way, during last month's window). If you or anyone else can confirm?
I've sort of forgotten what happened a year ago. I do vaguely remember that it was very easy, basically.
DO NOT DELETE EXPIRED PASSES THEY WILL AUTOMATICALLY UPDATE GUYS

Cheers. I've still got my 21-22 card on Google Pay on my phone, indicated as expired.
I take it that I don't basically have to do anything? (Season card for 22-23 paid in full, by the way, during last month's window). If you or anyone else can confirm?
I've sort of forgotten what happened a year ago. I do vaguely remember that it was very easy, basically.
Last year we had an email to download into Google Pay a few weeks before the season started.

can i take a pic/screen shot of my daughter's ticket (iphone) and use it on my android ?
i have a plastic card.
TIA.

can i take a pic/screen shot of my daughter's ticket (iphone) and use it on my android ?
i have a plastic card.
TIA.
my mate is returning next season,65 year old after taking a year out last season on health grounds,he,and his carer got turfed out of block 123 for the season when we couldn't go through covid and he deferred last season on health grounds,he'd sat there since 2003 when the ground opened,all tossed aside for hospitality etc
He's ambulant too.
he is demanding a plastic card too cos he's shite with technology like me.
They'll never get rid of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.