Frenkie de Jong

Barcelona president Joan Laporta on Frenkie de Jong: “There are clubs that want him, not just Manchester United. We have no intention of selling him, he wants to stay.”

I read something about a 40% wage cut for Frenkie.. I can actually see it now.

If not and he goes this will drag out until late july when the La Liga wage cap will be set and he will leave then. They are in no IMMEDIATE hurry now. Ten Hag might be though.

Laporta wanted to push/nudge.. him out before the 30th of June.

Edit. more,
“I'm going to do everything I can in my power so that Frenkie stays here, but there’s also a salary issue and that would have to be adjusted”

Last edited:
So you are telling me Ronaldo has just flung his ticket in and now I'm hearing
De Jong isnt leaving Barca

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

wow this is fabulous

Not sure that anybody actually knows what is really going on behind the bullshit surrounding these two sets of cunts.

Both run like madhouses

xb3gr93rux891.jpg
hahahah i almost pissed in my pant.

Like Liverpool, they await City signing someone then release there own statement

Haaland (Nunes)

They thought we were announcing Philips yesterday (Salah new deal)

UTD will wait imo until City announce the next player
Funny that the timing of their announcements doesnt make them any more competitive.

I'm on hols at the moment surrounded by scouse & irish Liverpool fans... I've retained myself thus far despite the obvious difficulty....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.