United Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bad eggs are not in the dressing room those in there are just extras, the real bad eggs sit in the main stand on matchdays the Charlatan and the GPC amongst there other chums, they still dont get it you see its self destructing from the inside

Attachments

• EBE51153-0262-4224-94E4-EF4540A4AAF6.png
    EBE51153-0262-4224-94E4-EF4540A4AAF6.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 48
Newcastle would be great, makes a mockery of the claim he wants CL football

Not gonna happen though

He will want to pad his stats at PSG

Could be the reason why PSG (Mbappe) wants to get rid of Neymar? Behind the scenes shenanigans maybe?

Some brilliant mind bending mental gymnastics from Redcafe regarding Tanaldo wanting out ;)

They've gone full scouse and now the poster boy has gone full rogue.

You just wonder if Bruno will benefit if he goes.

Really hope he doesn't stay.

I was indifferent to it before, but I never want to keep players that want to leave.

Only an idiot would believe the notion he's fed up with our 'lack of transfers' when it's obvious he's wanted out for a while now.

His fanboys are already parroting that myth throughout the internet.

The sooner we get rid of him, the quicker we can return to a functional top side.

No big club will go for him.
Best thing we could've done was let him join City. They'd be stuck with an aging ego maniac and may not have bought Haaland, weakening the in the long term. fecking sentimentality has caused us to make two utterly stupid decisions in recent years (Ole and Ronaldo)

Their relegation in 74 was epic, but we all suffered the following season as they swept all before them in division two. Thousands of neanderthals rocking up in small towns causing all kinds of violent trouble and huge vandalism, whilst the UK media fawned over their inevitable return to the top division
I really grew to hate the cunts that season
So true and they beat us in the League Cup with a penalty. They got more press coverage in Div 2 than they had had for years. A lot of United fans of my vintage still claim that was their favourite season following United away from home. To be fair Tommy Docherty did an incredible job for them till he started shagging the physio's wife.

What possessed him to go back to that shit hole in the first place apart from the money. Not a chance were they going to be anywhere near City or Liverpool last season, if he wants to go somewhere to win trophies no one would have him. I can see him stinking the place out one more year at the rags, his petulance in the dressing room will be fantastic.

I have to stop nipping into sadcafe, trouble is its so funny over there right now !!! Some muppet reckons that CRap37 should be valued at no less than 50 million !!! To be fair even the other muppets are laughing at him .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.