Txiki Begiristain

Lord Begiristain of Beswick, it must be close now, what a summer this dude is having, pure gold from the little fella.
It’s that jumper that is the genius. Wish he would attend signing ceremonies in person, rather than sending that cardboard cut out.

"So he asked his pal to be manager at City and his pal said yes. That's what his greatest achievement comes down to?"
I`ve just gone back and read the first ten pages Dave and by fuck what a load of shite that was written at the time.
We could quite easily sing the Madness song to them ... "You`re an Embarrassment". ;)
Fast forward by six years ...

I know he divides opinion, but personally think he does an excellent job. Not easy when everyone in the world knows you have cash to burn. Also not his fault that our targets get leaked to the press very early making him look quite the dilly-dallyer.
Pep wouldn't be here without him and he's pulled of some fantastic signings (Sané, Jesus, KdB, Gündogan, Fernandinho, Sterling) and this summer is shaping up nicely too, hopefully we can bring in a couple more and we will look formidable.

Just searched through the thread to see if I had made any clangers in this thread, came accross this from Summer 2017.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.