Ground hopping thread

Wanted to go to our game at Harrogate last night but our 600 tickets sold out before I could get any. Any Wednesday fans buying tickets in the home end were checked on our database and sale cancelled and money refunded.

Hoping to tick these off in League 1 next season

Peterborough United
Fleetwood Town
Exeter City
Morecambe
Bristol Rovers although it is midweek :(
The reason I want out of the khaki league ......... the likes of Harrogate and there 600 tickets when there are well over 2000 empty spaces it really is a joke set up ............ I ain’t having a go but once these clubs enter the league the bare minimum they should be giving to away fans is 1k upwards

The reason I want out of the khaki league ......... the likes of Harrogate and there 600 tickets when there are well over 2000 empty spaces it really is a joke set up ............ I ain’t having a go but once these clubs enter the league the bare minimum they should be giving to away fans is 1k upwards
Went to see Harrogate v Hartlepool to tick ground off list. No tickets on sale on day of game even though there were 1,500 unsold. Fortunately a young Hartlepool fan had upset the drugs dogs and was willing to swap his ticket for a twenty pound note. Great afternoon as Hartlepool fans are generally mad.
As for hopping saw Brentford, Darwen, Ashton Town and Avro last season.

I know what you mean, there was 1900 there but surely if you can sell more why wouldn't you?

I know what you mean, there was 1900 there but surely if you can sell more why wouldn't you?
It’s like that for a fair few clubs at our level
Salford
Barrow
Harrogate
Sutton
All give you crap allocations but don’t come near filling there own ends :( got a feeling IF we do well that we will struggle to get to very few away games :(

It’s like that for a fair few clubs at our level
Salford
Barrow
Harrogate
Sutton
All give you crap allocations but don’t come near filling there own ends :( got a feeling IF we do well that we will struggle to get to very few away games :(
I had to buy more tickets off touts in 1998/99 (mainly in the Home ends) for away matches watching City in the third tier than any season since. That said it was an epic season for ticking off new stadiums including, of course, the much vaunted York away trip.

Managed to complete the 92 last year. Think the official rules mean I am supposed to go back to Grimsby and Stockport but I won't be going out of my way. Didn't do many domestic aways with City last year but I'm planning to do West Ham and Newcastle early on.

Hoping for some obscure ones whilst on holiday.

Does anybody know a good site for finding pre-season games? Searching on Google just gives info on Premier League and Championship team games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.