Season Tickets 2022/23

can i take a pic/screen shot of my daughter's ticket (iphone) and use it on my android ?
i have a plastic card.
TIA.
Your daughter can transfer tickets to you anytime she cannot go

You get an email with 2 links

One android, one iPhone

Click what you need and it will load in your wallet

Hope this doesn't sound like a stupid question. My mate has got a season ticket for this season and is sharing with a friend. Can they both download the ticket onto their own phones - obviously only one of them will be going to the game, but instead of having to use the ticket transfer every time to switch between one another, can they just both download the same season ticket?

Hope this doesn't sound like a stupid question. My mate has got a season ticket for this season and is sharing with a friend. Can they both download the ticket onto their own phones - obviously only one of them will be going to the game, but instead of having to use the ticket transfer every time to switch between one another, can they just both download the same season ticket?
That would mean two people could potentially clock in at the same time, it’s either ticket transfer or put the ticket on a shared (cheap) phone

Mine has updated, showing 22/23 season and has city vs Bournemouth in the details for next match but still is in expired passes

That would mean two people could potentially clock in at the same time, it’s either ticket transfer or put the ticket on a shared (cheap) phone
You can (or could) download the same season ticket to two different devices at the same time. The turnstiles should block the ticket being used more than once. I had to do this when the system was first introduced as my mobile (at the time) didn’t always work for NFC and the barcode option wouldn’t scan using the slot (because the barcode wouldn’t reach the scanner no matter which way I turned it!), so I would then whip out an older smaller (non NFC) mobile and scan that. Must have looked real dodgy to onlookers. Ended up just getting a new phone instead.

Purely by chance I have one of my seasoncards downloaded on two phones after the end of last season (I didn’t go to the Villa game and normally hold two on my phone). Technically my copy shouldn’t update as the second copy was downloaded later, but I’m waiting to see what happens. They’re both showing 1st Aug 00:00 at the moment.

All that said, definitely ticket transfer is the best way when sharing with another I would say if you trust each other to do the transfer properly.

Your daughter can transfer tickets to you anytime she cannot go

You get an email with 2 links

One android, one iPhone

Click what you need and it will load in your wallet
can i not just take a picture of her ticket on my phone .
or can i order a paper ticket ?
i know she will miss half the games which is ridiculous , could even be Rags and Dippers .

i can't do tech stuff.

ps.
poor mite could only make the second half of the Villa game . she dumped her car on Asda to save time . what could go wrong lol.
guess who paid the fine?

can i not just take a picture of her ticket on my phone .
or can i order a paper ticket ?
i know she will miss half the games which is ridiculous , could even be Rags and Dippers .

i can't do tech stuff.

ps.
poor mite could only make the second half of the Villa game . she dumped her car on Asda to save time . what could go wrong lol.
guess who paid the fine?
I don’t think the screenshot idea will work as the barcode or QR code might change every 30 seconds or so.

What kind of phone do you have? If you’re thinking of meeting your daughter to take a picture of your phone then could she not set up the ticket for you on your phone?

I don’t think the screenshot idea will work as the barcode or QR code might change every 30 seconds or so.

What kind of phone do you have? If you’re thinking of meeting your daughter to take a picture of your phone then could she not set up the ticket for you on your phone?
android, she's iphone. we only need her ticket when she misses a whole game . if she can make half time she does.
we've only renewed cos she pestered, the little get.

You can (or could) download the same season ticket to two different devices at the same time. The turnstiles should block the ticket being used more than once. I had to do this when the system was first introduced as my mobile (at the time) didn’t always work for NFC and the barcode option wouldn’t scan using the slot (because the barcode wouldn’t reach the scanner no matter which way I turned it!), so I would then whip out an older smaller (non NFC) mobile and scan that. Must have looked real dodgy to onlookers. Ended up just getting a new phone instead.

Purely by chance I have one of my seasoncards downloaded on two phones after the end of last season (I didn’t go to the Villa game and normally hold two on my phone). Technically my copy shouldn’t update as the second copy was downloaded later, but I’m waiting to see what happens. They’re both showing 1st Aug 00:00 at the moment.

All that said, definitely ticket transfer is the best way when sharing with another I would say if you trust each other to do the transfer properly.
Don’t be giving the scousers any ideas! You would expect the new to replace old therefore rendering the first one useless, but you never know, we might have 80,000 in for the derby

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.