Raheem Sterling

we could have met his demands.

Obviously we didn't think he deserved what he was asking for. You just want the club to bend over for every player cos you don't want to see them in another shirt?

we could have met his demands.

Not if he always wanted to have a new challenge!

I wanted him to stay but seems Pep not guaranteeing him starts in the main games and a player of Sterling quality you can understand that!

At least we have got money for him and he will get a fresh new start at still a young age!

Raz, thanks for the memories, the goals, the moments, the trophies and all that hard work.

Best of luck for the future (but please forget where the goal is when you play us).

Will be genuinely missed.

Oh just fuck off.

He doesn't give a shit because he didn't have time to come back to Manchester for an interview?

What bollocks.
No need to be aggressive.

I'll stand by what I say. Loved sterling when he was on blob, unplayable when he was at it, season 17/18 he was a beast.

We're all entitled to our opinions pal but these last 18 months he's not wanted to be here.

Gabby gave a farewell interview and he was here for less time than Raz. Maybe he gave a shit about us and took time to make the video in-between playing for Brazil, moving house, having a newborn kid, moving teams, travelling here and there.

He didn't have to give an interview, I'm sure him, ferna and Raz got asked would they like to yes or no. Raz maybe declined.

Looks like Chelsea are building for immediate success. Sterling at 27 and Koulibaly at 31. Obviously you could argue that Sterling has not been at his best for 2 seasons, but I still think that's largely been due to the system we've played. Having said that, Chelsea also play without a recognised striker, so I don't know if he's going to be any better off there, except that he'll probably play every week regardless of how well he does (within reason). If he gets back to his best, they've just bought two world class players on the cheap and will be a big threat next season.

Seriously weird and also disturbing.
Looks like I've got a busy night ahead.

Like I said to a previous poster who's tits have fell out, he didn't get us like Vinny or Zabba or Sergio. That's all. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I mean what the fuck are you on about "seriously weird and also disturbing " ??

Wow.

No need to be aggressive.

I'll stand by what I say. Loved sterling when he was on blob, unplayable when he was at it, season 17/18 he was a beast.

We're all entitled to our opinions pal but these last 18 months he's not wanted to be here.

Gabby gave a farewell interview and he was here for less time than Raz. Maybe he gave a shit about us and took time to make the video in-between playing for Brazil, moving house, having a newborn kid, moving teams, travelling here and there.

He didn't have to give an interview, I'm sure him, ferna and Raz got asked would they like to yes or no. Raz maybe declined.
Isn’t it a bit needy wanting a video? Who could really give a shit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.