Season Tickets 2022/23

can i not just take a picture of her ticket on my phone .
or can i order a paper ticket ?
i know she will miss half the games which is ridiculous , could even be Rags and Dippers .

i can't do tech stuff.

ps.
poor mite could only make the second half of the Villa game . she dumped her car on Asda to save time . what could go wrong lol.
guess who paid the fine?
If she does that again tell her to pop in Asda & get a meal deal (cheaper than a P ticket) put her hood up before leaving and keep the receipt, only if she gets there at HT….oh and tell her not to rock up like Pete the badge

android, she's iphone. we only need her ticket when she misses a whole game . if she can make half time she does.
we've only renewed cos she pestered, the little get.
Do you use email on your phone? If so, it’s just a matter of setting up Google Pay* on your phone and then clicking the link in the email that comes to you when your daughter transfers her ticket. Using it at the turnstile is pretty easy and there are people to help you if it doesn’t quite work.

*Google Pay might need you to add a payment card (usually your debit card) so some people are not keen on doing this but it used to be that once the app is set up you can delete the card. Someone else might know better than me as I’m on iPhone now.

Do you use email on your phone? If so, it’s just a matter of setting up Google Pay* on your phone and then clicking the link in the email that comes to you when your daughter transfers her ticket. Using it at the turnstile is pretty easy and there are people to help you if it doesn’t quite work.

*Google Pay might need you to add a payment card (usually your debit card) so some people are not keen on doing this but it used to be that once the app is set up you can delete the card. Someone else might know better than me as I’m on iPhone now.
will give it a go.

thanks for that.

can i not just take a picture of her ticket on my phone .
or can i order a paper ticket ?
i know she will miss half the games which is ridiculous , could even be Rags and Dippers .

i can't do tech stuff.

ps.
poor mite could only make the second half of the Villa game . she dumped her car on Asda to save time . what could go wrong lol.
guess who paid the fine?
You can pick up a ticket from the ticket office if that is convenient for you Bill.
You will just need her details and ID.

I have tried to renew my deferred ticket.
I followed the instructions on the website, said the first payment would come out in July.
Noticed a few blues on here saying there payment has gone out. Nothing from mine yet.
Rung the club to check if there is issue with direct debit and they have said I have not renewed in time and have sold my seat.
I did it on the club site in the membership section.
I said obviously it isnt ideal but I could defer it for another season and resume next year?
No it's too late, seat is sold to someone else and it's gone for good.
"Don't worry though you can apply for a different seat next year.. "

I have tried to renew my deferred ticket.
I followed the instructions on the website, said the first payment would come out in July.
Noticed a few blues on here saying there payment has gone out. Nothing from mine yet.
Rung the club to check if there is issue with direct debit and they have said I have not renewed in time and have sold my seat.
I did it on the club site in the membership section.
I said obviously it isnt ideal but I could defer it for another season and resume next year?
No it's too late, seat is sold to someone else and it's gone for good.
"Don't worry though you can apply for a different seat next year.. "
Definitely a job for City matters this fella, out of interest have you checked if your seat is available match to match? Better to check the lesser fixtures. Or if you wanna do some more digging stick your old seat number on here & let the hounds loose, awful situation that feel for ya buddy :( stick the post in a few threads for a bit of traction

Definitely a job for City matters this fella, out of interest have you checked if your seat is available match to match? Better to check the lesser fixtures. Or if you wanna do some more digging stick your old seat number on here & let the hounds loose, awful situation that feel for ya buddy :( stick the post in a few threads for a bit of traction
Cheers mate I've tried ringing the club and they just fobbed me off basically. They told me to email mancity@mancity.com and not to worry because I can rejoin the waiting list next year.
I'm not going to lie I'm proper gutted. It was a mint spot next to the away fans in 115.
Block 114. Aisle 115. Row Z. Seat 372.

Cheers mate I've tried ringing the club and they just fobbed me off basically. They told me to email mancity@mancity.com and not to worry because I can rejoin the waiting list next year.
I'm not going to lie I'm proper gutted. It was a mint spot next to the away fans in 115.
When you 'came back' after deferral did you get an email confirmation and/or check your City account to see if there was action on it?

Chances are you either didn't complete the transaction or the site crashed at the wrong moment.

When you 'came back' after deferral did you get an email confirmation and/or check your City account to see if there was action on it?

Chances are you either didn't complete the transaction or the site crashed at the wrong moment.
I didn't get an email confirmation (my mistake I didn't think to check at the time).
The website was thinking for a bit and when I tried it again the option to renew the ticket had gone. So I presumed it has gone because it has just followed my instruction.
I read the first payment would be in July so I was waiting until the end of the month but then seen posters on here saying there's had already gone out.
I'm gutted. I thought perhaps they could keep it on defferall then until next year and she said it's not possible. Gone forever

Given there’s tickets left for every home game barring the derby Liv Chelsea I don’t think it’s beyond the realms for the club to offer you a silver season ticket, as a way of compromise/solution, it might mean a different seat for some games to make it happen but it’s doable, I’d maybe suggest such, be honest humble & you may get a sympathetic ear, also there’s no such thing as a waiting list, you buy a membership which allows you to join the mad rush (normally a ten minute window) to buy a season ticket, which most likely is gonna be a silver, you literally couldn’t of picked a worse time to lose your ticket. Genuine offer pal, I have a spare membership, if you ever want/need a ticket I can get it with that, it’s a fiver off advertised prices,Spurs/Arse games are £58 (steep) but games like Brighton are £28, somebody is already selling a Bournemouth ticket on ere too, I’ll also think of you if I can’t attend a game for any reason, good luck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.