Liam Delap | £16m bid from Southampton rejected

As others have said, it would be a mistake to sell. I think you could argue that he's further along in his development than Haaland in some areas and vice versa. Wouldn't be surprised to see him go on loan and light it up.

As others have said, it would be a mistake to sell. I think you could argue that he's further along in his development than Haaland in some areas and vice versa. Wouldn't be surprised to see him go on loan and light it up.
Out of interest in what areas do you think Delap is further along in development?

Out of interest in what areas do you think Delap is further along in development?
Just as we saw vs Club America- dropping deep and linking up play with the midfield/playing in tight spaces. It's my opinion that this is the big question mark surrounding Haaland right now.

Fuck sake, man.

One is the greatest young striker in world football with an elite CL record and the other has barely any first team experience at all.

There are no real comparisons to be made.

Fuck sake, man.

One is the greatest young striker in world football with an elite CL record and the other has barely any first team experience at all.
I've made it no secret that I'm not as drunk on the Haaland juice as others. Still think he's a much bigger project than some are ready or willing to admit. As for his incredible CL GS record- I've never put as much stock into that as there's what, 4-5 elite teams in the entire comp?

I've made it no secret that I'm not as drunk on the Haaland juice as others. Still think he's a much bigger project than some are ready or willing to admit. As for his incredible CL GS record- I've never put as much stock into that as there's what, 4-5 elite teams in the entire comp?

As I said. The greatest young striker in world football vs a kid with almost no first team experience. That’s the facts as it stands today.

Pleased the club turned down the deal. If we are going to play with an out and out striker it makes sense to have an additional back up as Alvarez is coming off a full season in Argentina, without any break, and Haaland we dont know how he will cope, injury wise, over a full season in the Premiership.

5 subs next season, absolutely no reason he should not get game time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.