General Videogame Thread

Got myself a PS5 after being on Xbox for the previous couple of generations. Currently installing all the PS3 and PS4 exclusives I've been dying to play for years. Can't wait.
Days Gone was my favourite ever PS4 pro game after I switched from xbox one.
The hordes look scary as fook when they catch a whiff of you...7.5 -10 from me

Spiderman is the dogs as well.

Yep, got both of these queued. My internet speed's pretty shit but it gives me a chance to make a start on Ghost of Tsushima and God of War.

Brilliant game,never understood why it got such a bad rap. That sawmill horde put the bajesus up me.

Totally agree. One of the only games I ever actually wanted to finish everything in the game - Nero research things, all the horde missions etc. I've been hoping for a sequel, but it looks like it's been rejected by Sony or something? Never understood the bad rap either. Fucking awesome game.

Totally agree. One of the only games I ever actually wanted to finish everything in the game - Nero research things, all the horde missions etc. I've been hoping for a sequel, but it looks like it's been rejected by Sony or something? Never understood the bad rap either. Fucking awesome game.
Surprised I didn't have a heart attack finishing some of them hordes off. The sense of relief when you put a bullet in the last on. Amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.