WEURO22 Final Winners England 2 v Germany 1 AET 31st July Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wipes out all the positive stuff in an instant.
No it doesnt , that is how pop stars dress, would you rather they had the usual buttoned up , looking like a politican look singing ? Given so many young girls in the stadium relate to pop stars it was the right choice

Nice post. Did you post it using your typewriter?

tenor.gif

I have a niece that plays u11 and my lad plays u10……gotta say the girls game is much better to watch, some really great team play.

I hope this results in a lot of interest and funding for the game.
I agree with you 100%. My younger daughter plays u11. They are good, very good. Her coach will schedule friendlies with u11 boys teams (not the top ones but decent sides) to sharpen them and toughen them up.

My God, the preening, diving and casting of blame on each other, by the boys is over the top. The girls just get on with their business and don't go to ground, even when they probably should. These boys seem to be taking all the wrong things to heart when watching men's football.

It really is laughable the extent that a majority of the media are ignoring the City contribution to this squad. Not only did we provide the largest contingent of players in the squad (7 not including the 3 that left at the end of last season) but also the hisghest number of starters for each match (same 11 started each game and 3 were from City). Next highest squad contributors were Chelsea & Arsenal with 4 each and 2 starters for both those teams.

There's going to be plenty of interviews in the coming days where Alex can make her comments not when we should be celebrating.
Its like just getting married and calling out all your previous boy/girlfriends.

Plus slagging off potential promotors of the Women's game ain't a clever thing to do.

Wright's comments about fixtures I already commented on other posts but I'm sure you're trying to find a different angle....
It's the perfect time to do it. When we beat United to the title in 2012 we all took a moment to remember how many people had put us down before Agueroooooo. Only right that those who dismissed the women's game get called out, only right that those who didn't bother hosting the tournament get called out as well.

Brilliant win and restored national pride.

Hard to pick a player of the tournament for England, given everyone played an important part. Mary Earps wins the most underrated player of the tournament for me. If the men’s team had a keeper who could go a tournament without making a significant mistake, it would have come home a long time ago.

My favourite player is of course the legend Georgia Stanway. Georgia made sure the Germans couldn’t bully us and has had an outstanding tournament. To think we / Ciry let one of the world’s best players be cover at right back, not so long ago:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.