Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Dog house today. The Mrs wolvie has got a cold but is too stubborn to admit she is not well. The amount of death stares today over nothing is into double figures.

Can’t do right for wrong. Me: “ you need to take it easy, if you are not well”. Well world war started over the word ‘if’. The room started to shake and steam was coming out of her ears lol.

Tomorrow I’m fecking off. Feel sorry for the kids. I will leave her a list of things to do. You know to keep her occupied. Maybe I should be thoughtful since she is sick and take clean the gutters off the list -:)

Spare room awaits.

When she empties the dishwasher it's like WW bastarding 3, clattering, banging opening cupboard doors, shutting them, she literally throws the fucking cutlery into the drawer.
Drives me fucking nuts. I hate it.
I do the dishwasher in our house - cant stand the way the wife just shoves stuff in. You have to apply some logic and order to get the maximum in.

I do the dishwasher in our house - cant stand the way the wife just shoves stuff in. You have to apply some logic and order to get the maximum in.
They don't get dishwashers. Looks like it's been loaded with a shovel when women do it and surprise surprise the stuff is still covered in crap after the wash. Dishwashers fault or husband's for buying a rubbish dishwasher obviously.

Lucky me , just spent 5 mins thinking of my contribution to the thread and I’ve drawn a blank

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.