Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

I posted the same thing in Sept 2021. There is something we are missing about Aouar.

He has been for sale for years and nobody has bitten.

Arteta tried to get him 2 seasons ago. His brother wanted ridiculous agent fees so Arsenal pulled out. I think his form dropped a bit in the subsequent seasons and his overall game hasn't really progressed. His dribbling ability being his only stand out quality. Ligue 1 comes with a big gamble in itselftoo. Just look at Pepe, Lacazette, Ndombele flopping while seemingly bossing that league.

Pacqueta looks like a very interesting player and much more well rounded though. Technical he's class, incisive passer and almost like Zidane very dominant in his close control and looks very hard to dispossess. He's got great stats for defensive pressing and ball winning too so I think he could play as an 8, 10 or out wide.

I still would go for Houssem Aouar if it's to replace Bernardo. I worry if the club lost Bernardo, they loose the midfielder that makes the team tick. It used to be Davis Silva, but Bernardo took over that role. Paqueta is more of a flashy player.

Arteta tried to get him 2 seasons ago. His brother wanted ridiculous agent fees so Arsenal pulled out. I think his form dropped a bit in the subsequent seasons and his overall game hasn't really progressed. His dribbling ability being his only stand out quality. Ligue 1 comes with a big gamble in itselftoo. Just look at Pepe, Lacazette, Ndombele flopping while seemingly bossing that league.

Pacqueta looks like a very interesting player and much more well rounded though. Technical he's class, incisive passer and almost like Zidane very dominant in his close control and looks very hard to dispossess. He's got great stats for defensive pressing and ball winning too so I think he could play as an 8, 10 or out wide.
Looks good, but again it's just a YouTube compilation...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.