Dear Rishi Sunak And Liz Truss An Open Letter From The England Womens Football Team

They could use magic money trees as goalposts…..
This is hardly a national priority is it ?? Bah humbug!!

What a load of shite. The government are facing enormous problems, gas, electric and petrol are through the roof, prices generally are sky high and these tossers want the government to order every school in England to install football pitches.
Cloud cuckoo land.
For once I agree with you Musty. Talk about self interest.

In 1966 it was all England and Gordon Banks
In 2022 it was all England and Food Banks
”Football mad hungry English girls demand pitches, 2 hours of football PE a week and…..a hot meal once a week would be nice. Heating would be lovely and can we have our repossessed house back please….”

In 1966 it was all England and Gordon Banks
In 2022 it was all England and Food Banks
”Football mad hungry English girls demand pitches, 2 hours of football PE a week and…..a hot meal once a week would be nice. Heating would be lovely and can we have our repossessed house back please….”
All I want is a room somewhere
Far away from the cold night air
With one enormous chair
Wouldn't it be loverly

Lots of chocolate for me to eat
Lots of coal making lots of heat
Warm face,warm hands,warm feet
Oh wouldn't it be loverly

In my school we had 3 P.E. teachers and 2 were women, and that was in the mid 80's so what they bitching about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.