CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

The only way all these accusations and mud slinging will stop is if we stop winning leagues and cups and just took ourselves into mid table obscurity.

I can imagine the shitstorm that will follow when we eventually win the champions league.

The media are a joke in this country.
Never see re runs of Chelsea’s CL wins, same awaits us. Plenty of rags and Dippers.

Thanks for the comments. My piece for the Mail also explains the rock and a hard place nature of the situation. I wrote this a year ago and it remains valid today...

But this piece is highly accusatory and clearly labels City as the villains, insinuating that there is underlying substance 'despite not knowing the nature of the allegations of wrong doing'.

'Leaked emails appear to show the club inflated income to get round FFP rules'
- I think that should be 'hacked emails', contorted by der spiegel, and anyone who reproduced the doctored docs, to imply City had broken rules.
'The Premier League are after them, but they face a tough task to prosecute'
- You make them sound like the heroic sheriff, riding after the baddie - well that posse is still going round in circles as they have no explanation for the chase - the vultures should be gathering for the posse under the dry summer sun...
'The outcome is likely to take a long time, with City taking a belligerent approach'
Belligerent? You mean understandably defensive in the face of a 'clear and obvious' campaign to malign the club, with the PL complicit with the hateful8 in instigating baseless accusations, I mean, 3 years on and counting, just enabling ongoing libel in the press...

But this piece is highly accusatory and clearly labels City as the villains, insinuating that there is underlying substance 'despite not knowing the nature of the allegations of wrong doing'.

- I think that should be 'hacked emails', contorted by der spiegel, and anyone who reproduced the doctored docs, to imply City had broken rules.
- You make them sound like the heroic sheriff, riding after the baddie - well that posse is still going round in circles as they have no explanation for the chase - the vultures should be gathering for the posse under the dry summer sun...
'The outcome is likely to take a long time, with City taking a belligerent approach'
Belligerent? You mean understandably defensive in the face of a 'clear and obvious' campaign to malign the club, with the PL complicit with the hateful8 in instigating baseless accusations, I mean, 3 years on and counting, just enabling ongoing libel in the press...
Can't really understand your reply including quotes that don't actually appear in the piece. As for your premise that it is "highly accusatory and clearly labels City as the villains", it isn't and doesn't.

Last edited:

The Statute of Limitations will kick in given the glacial pace the PL are moving at.

As per the article, perhaps some sort of weak settlement on a related issue. But hard to say.

Do you think we’re under any sort of monitoring or sanctions at the minute that haven’t been announced.

Club just seem to have been very strict with their selling before they buy policy and I’m wondering if it’s not their choice.

It still pisses me off that we were fined for not cooperating with the investigation.
If the police charged you with a crime and then ame to you asking for details to help them build a case you would tell them to get fucked.
They should have charged us based on evidence that they had and that should have been the end if it.
The fine was there just to give the illusion of guilt on our part.

Wow, that’s really not how I read it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.