Borna Sosa

So he gets retweets etc.. for the magic blue tic and then coin loads of money from it.
It wasn’t actually for that. I wouldn’t get a blue tick anyway - don’t you have to be verified? - I was just hoping for some more people to see my posts that’s all. I understand now that’s not what the forum is for , I hold my hands up and accept that and will not share the account again.

Seems to be a Marcus alonso clone the more I watch of him. Also genuinely concerned about him passing a medical with his knee injuries. Suspect city will look elsewhere

If we had acted earlier we probably could have gotten him for a cut-price deal. Apparently Stuttgart wanted to end up with a net profit after the transfer window and needed to sell either Orel Mangala , Sosa or Sasa Kaladjzic. However they are no longer in a position where they need to sell Sosa or Kaladjzic because Mangala has left for Nottingham Forest which has balanced the books.

Still think they would sell if the right offer came in , but don’t think it will be on the cheap , you know what City are like with valuations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.