Dear Rishi Sunak And Liz Truss An Open Letter From The England Womens Football Team

Hmm!

Having voted since 1978 I can recollect school playing fields and local green spaces being sold to developers for housing by mostly Labour led councils in the 5 areas of the country I have lived in. I know several friends whose young daughters play football for under 11 teams in Lancashire, there are numerous clubs out there for all ages. There are zero barriers to any girl who wants to play. But carry on blaming governments (both left and right) for all your perceived ills and others, it means you can continue to sit on your arse!
Magic may have a point. After all, thanks to wee Jimmy Krankie, Scotland now has the best women's team in ergh Scotland. Every school has at least 4 pitches with 2 teachers per 11 pupils and Celtics under 16's, 14's and 12's have written a personal thank you letter to Wee Jimmy thanking her for buying back all the football pitches that were sold off when the Tories ruled Scotland.

Honest.... I've not made it up, well maybe just a bit of it.

What a load of shite. The government are facing enormous problems, gas, electric and petrol are through the roof, prices generally are sky high and these tossers want the government to order every school in England to install football pitches.
Cloud cuckoo land.
they can play on the pitches the boys play on silly

I was lucky at school, we had a pool, a gym , cross country running , football, rugby , tennis , netball , several large playing fields , shared some with the next door grammer school , i was so active then

Why have a go at them for a bunch of useless cunts ruining the economy and putting us all in the shit? Lassies should be able to play. The ire should be focused differently.

I’ve fixed your post for you.

The woman’s football team rightly call for every young girl to have the same rights to play football as boys, but owing to over ten years of Tory rule, the country is utterly fucked and we can’t even afford to build a few football pitches for them. What a shower of bastards they are and if they elect either of those useless cunts to be PM it will only get worse. Because if anyone thinks that moron of a **** Truss will fix the shit they caused, they are living in Cloud Cukoo Land.

No charge.
Where did Scotlands Womens team finish in the Euros ?
This thread isn't about how useless Truss or Sunak are, it's about an entitled bunch of one month celebs thinking they can dictate which sport gets funding from the government.
After every Olympics or Commonwealth Games people suddenly start demanding more money is put into Shot Putting or Curling.
It is fuck all to do with the 2 people trying to become the leader of a political party.

they can play on the pitches the boys play on silly
As I stated, if a school is discriminating, allowing boys to play football but not girls that is wrong. This letter wants the Government to order all schools to provide football pitches so that girls can use them.

Where did Scotlands Womens team finish in the Euros ?
This thread isn't about how useless Truss or Sunak are, it's about an entitled bunch of one month celebs thinking they can dictate which sport gets funding from the government.
After every Olympics or Commonwealth Games people suddenly start demanding more money is put into Shot Putting or Curling.
It is fuck all to do with the 2 people trying to become the leader of a political party.
It is if your reason is, we can’t fund pitches, and that is their fault because of the disastrous economic management they are responsible for. And it’s only going to get worse as Brexit fuck us up every single day. And those one month Celebs did something the real celebs haven’t been able to do, win something.

Hmm!

Having voted since 1978 I can recollect school playing fields and local green spaces being sold to developers for housing by mostly Labour led councils in the 5 areas of the country I have lived in. I know several friends whose young daughters play football for under 11 teams in Lancashire, there are numerous clubs out there for all ages. There are zero barriers to any girl who wants to play. But carry on blaming governments (both left and right) for all your perceived ills and others, it means you can continue to sit on your arse!
You won’t see me defending right wing labour govs either. However, the Tories have sold every single asset the country owned. The Labour mistakes pale into insignificance compared to those bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.