Tips for saving money this winter

Join Too Good To Go. It's an app where you can buy almost out of date food from stores such as M&S, Waitrose, Spar, Greggs, Starbucks etc. Food generally is about a third of the full price.

This little lot cost us £5 yesterday from a nearby Waitrose.
9dbda5c65551c90a994724b7ec93a63c.jpg

Picking one up from MandS at 9pm. I'm going to get a load of shit aren't I? Haha

The amount people pay these days astounds me. It’s 2022 and people are paying upwards of £100pm.

IPTV, £40-£50 a year, perfect tv. If you hate being 20s behind when watching thr footy, turn your phone on silent
Just changed IPTV supplier £70 for the year and it’s great, just hope the football streams are as good a the rest when the service gets hammered on a 3pm ko

Ninja multicooker
Mini oven
Slow cooker.

No need to heat a bloody big oven up for small amounts now.

Just changed IPTV supplier £70 for the year and it’s great, just hope the football streams are as good a the rest when the service gets hammered on a 3pm ko
Been using IPTV for years and never experienced issues during 3pm games or the bigger games. Hope it’s all good for you mate.

Cook all your veg in one large pan, start off with the ones that take longer to cook and add other veg accordingly.
Could do the same with using your oven, batch cook stuff at the same time, simply reheat when needed.
Also if not using spuds in pan ,makes great stock.

Turn your car engine off whilst going downhill
I know (hope) your only joking, please dont do that you will lose most of your steering & also the brakes, having said all that I have been known to coast down hills (engine on but clutch in) on very quiet country roads before now, not because I was trying to save money but because I was in the middle of wales running on fumes & the next petrol station was about 5 miles away!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.