City’s New Kits

And the Puma promotion that it somehow resembles the Manchester Bee is frustrating.

The only way it looks similar is, if the said bee goes out on the piss in Manchester, has a dodgy curry and looks like it's going to throw up on the tram.
I’ll say, I was looking forward to a proper Manchester bee kit but this is daft.

Do we know what kit City will be wearing for West Ham away on Sunday?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question and there’s an easy way to check this - it’s just something I’ve never really paid attention to before, but now I’ve actually gone and bought some kits for the first time in a while I wouldn’t mind wearing the right one haha!

Do we know what kit City will be wearing for West Ham away on Sunday?

Forgive me if this is a dumb question and there’s an easy way to check this - it’s just something I’ve never really paid attention to before, but now I’ve actually gone and bought some kits for the first time in a while I wouldn’t mind wearing the right one haha!
I think it's going to be the 3rd kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.