Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Mine's off to see Wynne Evans in Wrexham shortly and hasn't stopped banging on about him for week, the slap has come out and she looks like a drag queen....now, if I so much as mention Carol Vorderman she goes ballistic. Not only that but all my previous girlfriends, womanly conquests and ex wife miraculously find themselves queueing up in the pending shit storm.
How old are you both, 90?

Thin as a rake but follows every "healthy" eating fad known to man and some that aren't. Then, as soon as she gets a slight twinge anywhere says "oh, I don't think I've had enough [insert obscure food] today"

Now she's started on the water and bought a wall-mounted filter that also puts hydrogen into the water. And there was me thinking there was already hydrogen in it. Usually, I ignore things like that but then I found out the cost. Two thousand fucking pounds !!!!

Thin as a rake but follows every "healthy" eating fad known to man and some that aren't. Then, as soon as she gets a slight twinge anywhere says "oh, I don't think I've had enough [insert obscure food] today"

Now she's started on the water and bought a wall-mounted filter that also puts hydrogen into the water. And there was me thinking there was already hydrogen in it. Usually, I ignore things like that but then I found out the cost. Two thousand fucking pounds !!!!
What’s the make/model of this farcical equipment?

A new one....charges her phone from the power bank rather than an actual charger. I'm sure it is bloody inefficient energy-wise, and it leaves me packing for a long hike and realising the power bank is drained. Let's hope I don't get lost or have a fall whilst out trekking in the Peaks, eh?

Also, increasingly putting my stuff at the back of the cupboard or in the garage because its not useful to her. I think she's getting the message now however, as i am happy to tear the cupboards apart to get my stuff back, by which time i'm obviously late for wherever i am going and don't have time to put it all back. Oops.

A new one....charges her phone from the power bank rather than an actual charger. I'm sure it is bloody inefficient energy-wise, and it leaves me packing for a long hike and realising the power bank is drained. Let's hope I don't get lost or have a fall whilst out trekking in the Peaks, eh?

Also, increasingly putting my stuff at the back of the cupboard or in the garage because its not useful to her. I think she's getting the message now however, as i am happy to tear the cupboards apart to get my stuff back, by which time i'm obviously late for wherever i am going and don't have time to put it all back. Oops.
not if you charge the power bank in work or in the train

Fucking Nora haha!

Yesterday my mrs told me that when she is no longer able to walk (imminent) she will not be getting a wheelchair.
My missus said the same, rather slit my wrists than be in a wheelchair was her saying but gradually came to terms with the fact when her Ms got to that stage. Best of luck with it all mate wheelchair access is more common these days and you can get to the front of queues for gigs and the likes, also you yourself can get in for free as a carer. Not much of a consolation but little things can make a difference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.