Rayan Aït-Nouri

An insult to Zin, some of these names being flagged.

Not fit enough to wipe his arse after a curry supper.

Sadly as much as we love Zinny.. he had some holes in his game which is why Pep signed off on his sale.

Maybe we wanted Zinny's offensive ability with a higher defensive ability and now we're feeling fucked.

I wouldn't be surprised if Josh Wilson Esbrand actually gets a go.. his defense was actually good in pre-season and he could be taught offense. Also he's good sized with decent pace.

Only question is if Pep will trust him. I think maybe yes.. the hardest place Pep will trust anyone is the midfield. Wingers and other positions are somewhat easier to ease someone into the squad.

Never forget.. Phil Foden the Left Back! ;)

Sadly as much as we love Zinny.. he had some holes in his game which is why Pep signed off on his sale.

Maybe we wanted Zinny's offensive ability with a higher defensive ability and now we're feeling fucked.

I wouldn't be surprised if Josh Wilson Esbrand actually gets a go.. his defense was actually good in pre-season and he could be taught offense. Also he's good sized with decent pace.

Only question is if Pep will trust him. I think maybe yes.. the hardest place Pep will trust anyone is the midfield. Wingers and other positions are somewhat easier to ease someone into the squad.

Never forget.. Phil Foden the Left Back! ;)
We can do that but then we forego winning any trophies

Strange. I think he is better than Cucurella by quite a distance. Were you happy with Cucu replacing Zin?
I know it's unpopular and especially now that Marc has gone to Chelsea. But I've always preferred Nouri to Cucurella.

I get the stats and probably eye tests suggests Cucurella is better ( at least defensively). It's my contention that Nouri will add more to us than Cucurella would have. He is simply a dynamic Fullback. Aggressive defensively and skillful and an "attack minded on the ball" type.

He'd quickly become "World Class" if he played for us IMHO.

I know it's unpopular and especially now that Marc has gone to Chelsea. But I've always preferred Nouri to Cucurella.

I get the stats and probably eye tests suggests Cucurella is better ( at least defensively). It's my contention that Nouri will add more to us than Cucurella would have. He is simply a dynamic Fullback. Aggressive defensively and skillful and an "attack minded on the ball" type.

Great player, I’d agree - but unfortunately we’re going to get fleeced buying within the PL this summer.

Unless Mendes can work his magic, I’d imagine we’ll be shopping across Europe’s instead.

Agree. He was my pick on the poll when it first went up.

Did we not have this lad round the CFG a couple summers ago?

We must have a profile on him already and hes settled well into the prem. Wolves are in a bit of a weird state at the min, they are being overtaken for the "top 10" battle by Newcastle etc so perhaps they would be interested in a deal so they can strengthen.

Ait-Nouri doesn't seem realistic AT ALL. There is obviously a limit we are unwilling to exceed for this rotational left back and he would cost the same or more than Cucurella most likely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.