General Videogame Thread

If your looking for time sink RPG's on gamepass

the obvious choices are Skyrim and Fallout 4. Both are massive and you can download mods to alter the game,change graphics ect.

Other recommendations are The Mass Effect Trilogy and Middle Earth: Shadow Of War.

Also Unisoft have games on there now so Watchdogs 2 and Assassin's Creed Origins.

There's a couple of excellent JRPG'S as well.

Dragon Quest 11 and Octopath Traveler .

I would also recommend The Yakuza Series. All 7 games are on gamepass. All are great games but can be batshit crazy but the stories in each game are excellent.

All the games I mentioned you can easily sink 50 hours plus into each game.

The really big news is that The Persona series is coming to gamepass in October starting with Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5

Persona 4 is one of the best games I've played and both 4 and Persona 5 you get easily clock over 100 hours into them
Thanks. Might give Yakuza a try. Fallout 4 I've finished, and Skyrim I started but wasn't feeling it at the time. One to return to perhaps though. Cheers for the recommendations

Hard West 2 looking great for any PC strategy fans.

Is crusader kings 3 worth it? Coming from someone who enjoys civilization vi because it's easy to pick up, but likes Stellaris but doesn't have the patience to learn every system.

Both on offer for 12.99 for a steam key and I'm tempted to bite for one or the other.

Tony Hawks 1 and 2 on PS Plus monthly games. That's my Saturday morning sorted!

Hard West 2 looking great for any PC strategy fans.

Is crusader kings 3 worth it? Coming from someone who enjoys civilization vi because it's easy to pick up, but likes Stellaris but doesn't have the patience to learn every system.

Both on offer for 12.99 for a steam key and I'm tempted to bite for one or the other.
CK3 is brilliant however like any paradox games it has a steep learning curve but once you get past that you'll have a great time.

Might be worth watching a few tutorial videos on Youtube first to get a feel for it

Playing he’ll let loose on the Xbox I’m crap at it but feels better than cod and battlefield
Class game, it's the spiritual sequel to what CoD and Battlefield were 20 years ago before they became the hellscape microtransaction messes they are now. It has some intense moments, but you really need a good squad lead and team commander to win. I've recommended it to many people but they give up after 5 mins because they're wanting to leg it around and get 'K/D'.

Totally agree I love the whole idea of a more tactical team game. Problem is is varies so much as what team you get some very vocal and organised others no comma nothing. Now I need to learn how to get better at game and find some permanent team mates

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.