Anthony Pythian. Young Guvnor/pro boxer

He was 7 when the 1990s started. Was there a Very Young Guvnors?
He said he was born in 83 and first got into at about 15/16 in a game at Maine Road against Leeds.

Was the 5-2 fa Cup game around that time?

Funny that story! Ha ha. Shame he got into it late. Running out of time!

Even though we got beat 2 0 , what a day , 3 things from that game Anthony in the white like boiler tracksuit , a Blackburn fan not happy when my mate shoved a shoved a Shearer pie in his face and City fans fighting each other , in fact 4 things Joey came across to chuck his shirt into the crowd and some guy chucked it straight back him .

The fucking joys

Even though we got beat 2 0 , what a day , 3 things from that game Anthony in the white like boiler tracksuit , a Blackburn fan not happy when my mate shoved a shoved a Shearer pie in his face and City fans fighting each other , in fact 4 things Joey came across to chuck his shirt into the crowd and some guy chucked it straight back him .

The fucking joys

Yes mad days, fans ripping season tickets up on the pitch, "You're not fit to wear the shirt" and "What the fuck is going on?" Chants. Swales out protests, sack the board. Kind of fun to look back on but we have deserved every second of our time in the sun believe me.

Yes mad days, fans ripping season tickets up on the pitch, "You're not fit to wear the shirt" and "What the fuck is going on?" Chants. Swales out protests, sack the board. Kind of fun to look back on but we have deserved every second of our time in the sun believe me.
I think that was the most poisonous atmosphere I've been in that day. Felt like we would never do anything again. Was chaos in Darwen afterwards.

The fucking joys
He was in the MEN a little while back - complete with boiler suit (!) Respect to him for the way he’s rebuilt his life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.