Man notified of burglary via app goes home murders burglar [Liverpool]

Moments before plunging his knife into the burglar's eye, he was heard screaming "You thought you could steal my Television? I'll make sure you'll never watch TV again!"
I think he might have only been trying to blind the guy, so what's that when it's at home in a court of law?
That was the first assault, it is the second assault that matters, the one where he returned and slashed his jugular vein wide open causing him to die

Moments before plunging his knife into the burglar's eye, he was heard screaming "You thought you could steal my Television? I'll make sure you'll never watch TV again!"
I think he might have only been trying to blind the guy, so what's that when it's at home in a court of law?

Which makes it a revenge attack not self defence or crime prevention.

Had he not killed him (by returning and slitting his throat) he would up on a section 18 GBH charge, which carries a maximum sentence of life imprisonment.

Far too many points of contention for this to be just a random normal burglary.

Burglar was from St Helens and burgling a house in Halewood
Accused phoned his girlfriend only minutes before so knew neither of them were in the property or in danger
Like most have said it's probably gang or drug related

The dead guy was trying to steal the other guys drugs. The judge concluded that the only reasonable way the killer could have had that lifestyle without having a job was through being a drug dealer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.