Super Groups

Not technically supergroups but a gathering of top artists for these 2 concerts

travelling wilburys featured some serious talent, then there is this featuring a couple of the wilburys, though not technically a supergroup

Crosby Stills & Nash (&Young) are also a favourite.

Emerson Lake & Palmer I never really got into, I'm a bit of a Prog fan so thats a bit strange.

Cream
Bad Company

and the short lived
Widowmaker which consisted of
Steve Ellis :The Love Affair
Luther Grosvenor aka Ariel Bender :Mott the Hoople ,Spooky Tooth
Hugh Lloyd Langton :Hawkwind
Bob Daisley : Chicken Shack
Paul Nicholls: Lindisfarne

Wouldn't be me if I didn't include something from Japan in a music thread.

Versailles were made from members of different Visual Kei bands. Most notably were Hizaki & Kamijo but also included Teru, Yuki, Masashi and the late Jasmine You.

It was a shame that S.K.I.N. never got off the ground. They would have been huge. Yoshiki (X Japan), Gackt (solo & Malice Mizer), Miyavi (solo & Dué Le Quartz), Sugizo (Luna Sea). Would've been the Eastern equivalent if (around the early 70's) members of The Stones, The Beatles & The Who got together and added a current sensation like Bowie to the mix. Unfortunately they never got off the ground due to the reformation of X Japan. They only ever performed together once and never released anything officially.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.