Membership packs

uwerosler28

Has anybody who purchased the matchday or junior memberships received their packs yet? I purchased several weeks ago but received nothing in the post and the club dont seem to have any answers. The kids are desperate for the tat to arrive.

Has anybody who purchased the matchday or junior memberships received their packs yet? I purchased several weeks ago but received nothing in the post and the club dont seem to have any answers. The kids are desperate for the tat to arrive.
It might be that the 'tat' this season has been converted to electronic format. Have they got smartphones?

Not sure , when purchased it stated we should expect some packs with badges, scarves etc as part of the purchase , but nobody seems to be 100%sure.

This is still showing on the website

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220806-090720_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220806-090720_Samsung Internet.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 122
I bought a membership pack for my niece in June. They are still sending the packs out and she rang city a couple of weeks ago. They told her they are behind in sending them as a lot of people were joining to get tickets for the upcoming season. They asked her to be patient and wait a few more weeks.

Junior membership pack ordered middle of June. Email quoted up to 4 weeks delivery. I chased supporter services recently and they told me I should expect it by 10th August.

Not sure , when purchased it stated we should expect some packs with badges, scarves etc as part of the purchase , but nobody seems to be 100%sure.

I have had mine but the wife hasn't had hers, phoning customer services doesn't resolve anything at all. IMHO the only customer service that is worse is Talk Talk, Manchester City as a football club is piss poor the way it treats it's fans/customers.

The welcome pack is quite nice though, but I have no hope of the wifes ever landing here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.