New rules to tackle cocaine use by the football fan

Singling out football fans again, have the plod never been to the races or a test match, I would say the annual aintree mass brawl could do wirh this rule applying

They are not going to be happy until we have morphed into these. And I am not even joking.

braves-fans-031022-ftr-getty.jpg

Drink driving comes under these new rules and being excessively drunk when entering a ground was already in the list of possible banning order offences.
Excessively drunk yes, but I can see where stewards are equipped with the swab test the cops have that indicate drug use. A positive and you dont gain entry and a ban follows, then breathalysers for alcohol. For a start it would encourage people not to drink in the City centre but get in earlier and pay for overpriced shite.

As you say, the races is far worse for drunken violence, its just rarely reported. Rugby, was it last season a drunk Welsh fan ran on the pitch andcstopped his own side scoring. Little was said and even less done. Football fans as usual are getting the shitty end of the stick.

Singling out football fans again, have the plod never been to the races or a test match, I would say the annual aintree mass brawl could do wirh this rule applying
Sandown Park have sniffer dogs any trace and they refuse entry.At least they are trying to do something about it.Think the Tingle creek meeting last December was the last straw lots of dickheads fighting and spoiling the majoritys day out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.