Membership packs

so season ticket holders get fuck all, yet matchday membership users get sent confetti, badges, gloves and a scarf?

Nice one City!
Got a scarf for almost every game...as a S/C holder I don't want anymore just maybe a draw for a box/upgrade for a few of us each game as long as it's not the family stand that win it as they seem to get the lot down that end.

Got an email saying it would be recieved within 4 weeks some 6 or 7 weeks ago !

Still waiting, it's the same every season

The club's good at a lot of things but this kind of stuff...not so much. Given it can show huge competence in other areas it's simply a question of priorities I guess.

I have had mine but the wife hasn't had hers, phoning customer services doesn't resolve anything at all. IMHO the only customer service that is worse is Talk Talk, Manchester City as a football club is piss poor the way it treats it's fans/customers.

The welcome pack is quite nice though, but I have no hope of the wifes ever landing here.
You’ve obviously never had to deal with Scottish Power!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.