New rules to tackle cocaine use by the football fan

Do a comparative list of (short term) benefits of cocaine (cut with other unidentifiable shit) vs damage caused ...

Do a comparative list of (short term) benefits of cocaine (cut with other unidentifiable shit) vs damage caused ...
Coke users are susceptible to heart problems including heart attack and arrhythmia (as well as sudden death). As someone with arrhythmia I can tell you until you get the medication correct it can be very unpleasant, frightening at times, don’t do it, you may be young and invincible but time flies and you don’t want to go into later years with heart complications.

Singling out football fans again, have the plod never been to the races or a test match, I would say the annual aintree mass brawl could do wirh this rule applying

I’ve been to several big race meetings where sniffer dogs have been going up and down the queue outside.

Can’t ever recall that at a football game I’ve been to yet, so not really sure it’s singling out.

It's pretty easy to hide so probably not going to really have an effect on a user, unless of course they act the goat. I have probably used 50+ times without ever getting in bother, never seen the appeal of doing it at the football. Why make something agitating more agitating?

I’ve been to several big race meetings where sniffer dogs have been going up and down the queue outside.

Can’t ever recall that at a football game I’ve been to yet, so not really sure it’s singling out.
Burnley
Leeds
Palace
Shefiield United

I have seen sniffer dogs at the turnstiles before

Effects of booze, snow and when taken together

Effects of cocaine​

Cocaine has been around for many years. It comes in two chemical forms: a water-soluble powder form and fat-soluble “free base” form. The drug has anesthetic and stimulant effectsTrusted Source.

Its influence comes on fast and is gone within a few minutes to a few hours.

How cocaineTrusted Source affects a person depends on many factors, such as the form and amount used and whether it’s smoked, snorted, injected, or taken orally. Typical effects include
  • joy from a boost in dopamine in the brain
  • more energy
  • more talkative
  • mentally alert
  • more reactive to lights, touch, and sounds
Other side effects of cocaine include:

• rise in body temperature
  • nausea
  • moodiness
  • shakes and restlessness
  • increased heart rate and blood pressure
  • heart rhythm problems
  • heart muscle problems
  • anxiety, paranoia, panic attacks
  • drug tolerance and dependence, which can cause people to use higher doses and use more often
  • infections
  • nosebleeds
  • asthma
NOTE: This isn’t a full list of cocaine’s side effects.

Effects of alcohol​

Alcohol is a depressant. It affects the brain, including your:

• thinking
  • behavior
  • mood
  • movement
  • judgment
Drinking too much at once (binge drinking) or heavily drinking for a long stretch of time can damage vital organs, including the:

• heart
  • liver
  • pancreas
  • brain
Excessive alcohol use may cause:

• high blood pressure
  • heart rhythm problems
  • heart muscle damage
  • stroke
  • liver inflammation, fatty liver, liver cirrhosis
  • inflammation of the pancreas
  • cancer

What happens when you mix cocaine and alcohol​

Increased toxic effects​

Using cocaine with alcohol creates new elements. One of the most powerful of these metabolites is called cocaethyleneTrusted Source.

This product is stronger than either cocaine or alcohol alone. It increases toxicity to the heart, liver, and other major organs.

Longer method of action​

Cocaethylene also stays around for a much longer time in the body than cocaine, and its toxic effects last longer. Alcohol also slows the removal of another metabolite, ethylbenzoylecgonine, from the kidneys. This raises the blood levels of cocaine and cocaethylene.

Increased risk of stroke​

Sudden stroke is possible when using both cocaine and alcohol. Cocaine increases the risk of stroke by:

• shrinking blood vessels
  • raising heart rate and blood pressure
  • causing sudden brain bleeding
  • increasing risk of blood clots
Cocaethylene can raiseTrusted Source the risk of stroke even more because it can stay around in the body for days to weeks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.